Engineered for on-the-go technicians, the ESA609 is easy to use and requires no prior training, has a rubberized case that allows it to sustain the rigor of transportation, and helps prevent damage when accidentally dropped.
- Portable: Featherweight design, functional strap, and tilt stand make it easy for transportation and operation on-the-go (onsite or offsite)
- User-friendly: Quick push-button operation for rapid testing
- Rugged: Rubberized case and Ingress Protection rating of IP30 help prevent damage when dropped
- Test current consumption up to 20A for a diverse set of medical devices
- All parameters needed for basic electrical safety testing!